Your contributions help Smith River Alliance work collaboratively to the benefit of the Smith watershed and the community. There are a variety of ways you can support our efforts to purchase valuable habitat, restore important parts of the watershed, study salmon abundance in the basin and show children and adults about the importance of rivers through education at Rock Creek Ranch.
With your help, we can safeguard the Smith River for future generations.
Please choose how you can make a difference below:
Make a Gift of Stock or Real Estate. Contact us for details!
Leave a Legacy – Make a Planned Gift
- Leave Assets to Smith River Alliance through your will or Trust.
- Make Smith River Alliance beneficiary designations on IRA, 401K and life insurance.
Make an Honor or Memorial Gift
- You can remember a special occasion or person with a gift in their name that will help protect the Smith River.
- Celebrate Paul T. Werschkull!
Give to a Featured Campaign
Contribute Materials or Donate Services
- Send us an email to get a copy of our Wish List!
The Smith River Alliance is a charitable organization exempt from taxation under section 501 c (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
Smith River Alliance
PO Box 2129
Crescent City, CA 95531